- Visit luxury malls and shopping centres in Bangalore
- Sightseeing at Vidana Soudha, Bangalore Palace, Tippu Sultan Palace and Gandhi Bhavan.
- Visit to nature based attractions like Lalbagh botanical garden and Cubbon Park. A visit to aquarium in Cubbon Park is a must-do activity.
- Boating and swimming in Ulsoor Lake. If you are looking for romantic activity, choose sunset time for boating.
- If you are visiting with children, do not miss Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium and Crazy Waters amusement park.
- Top temples to visit in Bangalore are ISKCON temple, Bull temple of 16th century, Someshwara temple, Banashankari temple and 1200 years old Nagantheshwara temple.
- Top churches to visit are Mary’s cathedral, St. Mary’s Basilica and Infant Jesus Church. On September 8th, every year, a car procession is conducted in St. Mary’s Basilica.
- Jumma Masjid is an important 18th century mosque in Bangalore
- For spiritual attractions, visit Bangalore Art of Living Ashram and Brindavan Sri Satya Saibaba Ashram.
A little away from Bangalore, you can find Chitradurga Fort of 15th century with secret entrances, invisible passages, watchtowers, temples and others.
Hampi is known for its collection of 14th century ruins scattered over10 miles. There are more than 500 monuments in Hampi and most of them are in ruins. The best activities here are sightseeing, exploration and photography. Other attractions near Hampi are
- Visiting heritage site of Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole – 4th to 8th century monuments, stone temples and others.
- Rock cut temples of Pattadakal
- Exploring caves of Badami
Gokarna is a remote place near Goa. It is located in the coastal border of Karnataka. Top activities to enjoy here are
- Sightseeing at Mahabaleshwar temple and Ganpati temple
- Beach activities like hiking, trekking, picnicking and others
- Visit to Ayurvedic centre in Om Beach
- Enjoying nightlife in beach
You can find many interesting activities here.
- Trekking in Chamundi hills
- Visit to artisan village to learn how silk sarees and wood inlays are made
- Sightseeing at Mysore palace and forgotten museum
- Shopping at Devaraja market
- Must buys – sandal wood soap and oil
Coorg is a famous hill station in Karnataka. Top activities to do in Coorg are
- Strolling in coffee plantation, sandalwood forests and watching the process of coffee making
- Enjoying picnic in waterfalls like Abbey falls and Irupu falls. You can find a lot of butterflies in Irupu falls
- Trekking in Nagarhole
- Visiting Nagarhole national park
- Trekking in Thadiyandamol, Brahmagiri range and others. The most popular trekking range is Pushagiri forest range
- Spending a day at Dubare elephant camp riding, bathing, feeding and playing with elephants.
- There is a Tibetan monastery near the elephant camp which is a picturesque spot
- Sightseeing at Raja’s Seat
This is a trekking and picnic spot. You can find wildlife sanctuaries, temples and waterfalls here. The best activities include trekking, sightseeing, picnicking and water based activities at waterfalls.
- Boating and temple visit in Belur
- Sightseeing in Shravanabelagola
- Temple visit and second largest Shiva statue of the world at Murudeshwar
- Taking Golden Chariot luxury train travel