Intense seashores, exotic wild animals, retreats of cardamom hills, wonderful backwaters, soaring temples, in abundance of festivals and delectable delicacies are elemental features of South India Tourism which never fail to captivate visitors. South India is the colourful region of incredible India which remains almost unchanged by intruders. The most important locations that visitors can explore with South Travel Guide are Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. South India destinations attract visitors from across the globe. From natural charm to adventure.
Following are the primary Destinations of South India:
Also known as God’s own country, Kerala is endowed with lavish plants, relaxing seashores, stunning mountains, mountain stations, backwaters, wild animals and bird haven, mansions and castles, pilgrim centres and festivals.
How to reach
- Air: Kochi International airport, Thiruvananthapuram Airport and Kozhikode International airport are the three significant international airports in the state.
- Rail: Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi handle the lion’s share of Kerala’s train traffic.
- Road: State possessed and personal vehicles ply within and from the encompassing states to Kerala.
Explore the Green Valley of Kerala with our 10 Days Kerala Tour
Read More: Top Ten Hidden Attractions in South India
It is an area with simple charms, quiet customs and a long record of spiritual and religious harmony. The best position is a cocktail of everything nice and its Hyderabadi delicacies are well-known.
How to reach
- Air: Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and Tirupati have international airports linking it to Indian and European places.
- Rail: Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Secunderabad and Vijayawada are the significant train routes of Andhra Pradesh.
- Road: State possessed and personal vehicles are available to travel within and close by the state. You can also hire a cab or taxi to move in the state.
Get best deals on 5 Days South India Tour
It is a tapestry of colours, cultures, customs, flavours and heart pounding elegance. The area of music and dance, location is worth visiting for the history lovers and wild animals enthusiasts.
How to reach
- Air: Bangalore Airport is the primary airport in Karnataka.
- Rail: Bangalore, Mysore and Mangalore are the significant train routes of Karnataka linking it to almost all the significant Indian Cities.
- Road: The state has an outstanding street connection with both public and personal vehicles running on its streets.
Referred to as ‘Land of temples’, Tamil Nadu is a state proud of its lifestyle and tradition. Pristine seashores, mists wrapped mountain tops and the lavish green lagoon is the part of the landscape of Tamil Nadu. It is a living art gallery researched, experienced and enjoyed by visitors.
How to reach
- Air: Almost all the places here have their international airports. Chennai International airport receives both international and domestic flights.
- Rail: The most important train leads are Tiruchirapalli, Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore.
- Road: Excellent street connection with State possessed and personal vehicles plying through the broad streets of Tamil Nadu.
Experience the splendid beauty of Tamil Nadu with our 5 Days Tamil Nadu Tour
India is the colourful area so are its several locations and one such destination is South India. South India Tourism is famous for its mystic and magical elegance of nature and lifestyle. Scores of holidaymakers prefer South India Tour Packages so they can witness the fascinating charm of seashores, backwaters, wild animals, temples and tasty delicacies. Apart from the appearance, the unique taste of South India delicacies also makes it popular among the tourists.
Check out the detailed itinerary for 10 Days South India Tour